XtremeGamers
Welcome to the Xtreme-Gamers.net forums, please register or log in to access full features!
XtremeGamers
Welcome to the Xtreme-Gamers.net forums, please register or log in to access full features!
XtremeGamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rail Simulator by Kuji

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frisco1522
Frisco1522

Gamer Points : 12

Rail Simulator by Kuji Empty
PostSubject: Rail Simulator by Kuji   Rail Simulator by Kuji EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:26 pm

Hi Frisco1522 here

- How to with train track -

I am here to talk to you users about Rail Simulator by Kuji. The game itself is great it has high detail and close to everything in it. If you are just getting started with Rail Simulator then I have some tips for you people.

If you are just starting with this game and want to lay track its simple just choose the type of track you want then click on it once done click anywhere on the ground then just move your mouse forward to lay down track.

If you want to make a tunnel then choose the tunnel track and do the exact same thing that I told you to do with the normal track above.

To lay road go to the road option and choose any road then do the same steps as you did for the track.

- How to with trains -

If you want to make a consist( train ) then choose your choose of locomotive by clicking a small blue box with a tiny orange arrow in it and you will be able to access every locomotive that was installed in your game at once. Smile

- step 1: select a engine-
- step 2: select the cars you want to haul/carry on your train-
- step 3: save your game then go into play mode option-

- Getting started with trains -

If you are driving a Union Pacific SD40-2 or the massive in size ES44AC then the controls are the same just re-arranged in different spots in the locomotives cab(s). first put your reverser(direction at either (forward,or reverse) because if you keep it at neutral you will not go anywhere.

After you have choosen your direction increase your speed slowly but, you are going to want to decrease it going down hill or else you will tilt off the tracks.

If you are driving the Black 5 or the 7F locomotive there controls apply in the same way as do the rest of the locomotives.

If you want anymore tips on Rail Simulator you may resapwn to this forum of course or you may send me a private message on the subject but any other topics like shooting,or arcade, please talk to either Leet15, or X-TREME about them.

Thank You
- Frisco1522 _
Back to top Go down
http://www.Roblox.com
Leet15
Admin
Admin
Leet15

Gamer Points : 76

PostSubject: Re: Rail Simulator by Kuji   Rail Simulator by Kuji EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:49 pm

Nice Tutorial Frisco, I enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-gamers.net
Frisco1522
Frisco1522

Gamer Points : 12

PostSubject: Rail Simulator by Kuji   Rail Simulator by Kuji EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:53 pm

Thank You Leet15
Back to top Go down
http://www.Roblox.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rail Simulator by Kuji   Rail Simulator by Kuji Empty

Back to top Go down

Rail Simulator by Kuji
Page 1 of 1