XtremeGamers
Welcome to the Xtreme-Gamers.net forums, please register or log in to access full features!
XtremeGamers
Welcome to the Xtreme-Gamers.net forums, please register or log in to access full features!
XtremeGamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Websites. Do you have one?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zabrake
Gamer
Gamer

Gamer Points : 22

Websites. Do you have one? Empty
PostSubject: Websites. Do you have one?   Websites. Do you have one? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 9:04 am

Unfortunately, if your like me and arent actually as old as some people on this website, and you don't have your own website... Post here! I only seem to be able to make websites for free with the, 'Webs/Piczo' and all? How do you make it like this? As im thinking now, i realize that it probably costs money to make a website without other thing's at the end. Is it possible for free? Please post below.

thanks,
Zabrake
Back to top Go down
Zabrake
Gamer
Gamer

Gamer Points : 22

PostSubject: Re: Websites. Do you have one?   Websites. Do you have one? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 9:05 am

Also, Is everyone else on this website in a different timezone or soemthing? Nobody seem's to answer me unfortunately, please somebody give me some information. Here's something else i want to know... Who created this website? Was it someone with an account already or not.

Thanks,
Zabrake
Back to top Go down
leolion113
Average Gamer
Average Gamer
leolion113

Gamer Points : 100

PostSubject: Re: Websites. Do you have one?   Websites. Do you have one? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 10:07 am

Well yes obv zabrake im GMT the owners have american ime zones we are all different
Back to top Go down
Leet15
Admin
Admin
Leet15

Gamer Points : 76

PostSubject: Re: Websites. Do you have one?   Websites. Do you have one? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 10:12 am

You would be surprised if I told you my age as I made this site and Xtreme-Gamers.net.
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-gamers.net
X-TREME
Admin
Admin
X-TREME

Gamer Points : 9500005

PostSubject: Re: Websites. Do you have one?   Websites. Do you have one? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 3:57 pm

Zabrake wrote:
Unfortunately, if your like me and arent actually as old as some people on this website, and you don't have your own website... Post here! I only seem to be able to make websites for free with the, 'Webs/Piczo' and all? How do you make it like this? As im thinking now, i realize that it probably costs money to make a website without other thing's at the end. Is it possible for free? Please post below.

thanks,
Zabrake

I bought the website..

Xtreme-gamers.net Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://Xtreme-Gamers.net
Leet15
Admin
Admin
Leet15

Gamer Points : 76

PostSubject: Re: Websites. Do you have one?   Websites. Do you have one? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 4:13 pm

He bought it, I made it.

Its like, we are even supports, if one of us break the whole balcony falls.
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-gamers.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Websites. Do you have one?   Websites. Do you have one? Empty

Back to top Go down

Websites. Do you have one?
Page 1 of 1