XtremeGamers
Welcome to the Xtreme-Gamers.net forums, please register or log in to access full features!
XtremeGamers
Welcome to the Xtreme-Gamers.net forums, please register or log in to access full features!
XtremeGamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Video Entry Competition

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leet15
Admin
Admin
Leet15

Gamer Points : 76

Video Entry Competition Empty
PostSubject: Video Entry Competition   Video Entry Competition EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 10:11 pm

I'm informing you about our first ever competition.

The competition will basically be celebrating the great success of the forum, and making it grow.

What you will have to do is make a video advertising our site and post it on youtube, Send the video in a private message to me and I will rate it on the following;
  1. Effects (Subtitles, Images, Graphics, etc)

[list=2][*]Views (How many people have viewed the video)[/list]
[list=3][*]Detail (We don't want a 30 second video with 1 still frame in it)[/list]
[list=4][*]Presentation (How the video is presented)[/list]
[list=5][*]Effort (How much the user actually tried)[/list]

Please make the youtube video name something that will attract views towards it and bring us new members we don't want something like "Awesome gaming forum," We'd like users to also use common tags used for gaming sites and games in general. Put popular games in the tags like "cod4" or "call of duty 4"

Note: Some people searching youtube may not use capitals, and sometimes youtubes search engine is case sensitive to tags, so DONT USE CAPITALS IN YOUR TAGS!

The prize is 3000 Gamer points and you will also get your video and your Username listed on the front page of both the Main and the forum site.

This competition will start Thursday, October 29th 2009 and end November 2nd.

I wanna see some awesome Video's!
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-gamers.net
L
Gamer
Gamer
L

Gamer Points : 27

Video Entry Competition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Entry Competition   Video Entry Competition EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 10:37 pm

I told heem tis
Back to top Go down

Video Entry Competition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XtremeGamers :: About Xtreme-Gamers.net :: Announcements-
Jump to: