XtremeGamers
Welcome to the Xtreme-Gamers.net forums, please register or log in to access full features!
XtremeGamers
Welcome to the Xtreme-Gamers.net forums, please register or log in to access full features!
XtremeGamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Club Penguin, what do you think?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zabrake
Gamer
Gamer

Gamer Points : 22

Club Penguin, what do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Club Penguin, what do you think?   Club Penguin, what do you think? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:08 am

Dear User,
I don't really know why im doing this as i hate this game as much as all the proplr on this website. This game is the worst in the history of the universe, and i hope it is immediately shut down. I hate Club Penguin, and all its comments saying, 'Ooh, its fantastics'. By the way, im purposely misspeling it as the game is infested with COMPLETE NOOBS and LITTLE CHILDREN!
This game is the worst in history, so don't ever try it!

Thanks,
Zabrake
Back to top Go down
spaggy
Growing Gamer
Growing Gamer
spaggy

Gamer Points : 62

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin, what do you think?   Club Penguin, what do you think? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:13 am

I hate it with a passion.
Back to top Go down
leolion113
Average Gamer
Average Gamer
leolion113

Gamer Points : 100

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin, what do you think?   Club Penguin, what do you think? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:26 am

I have got it and completed it in 2 hours is so easy to do XD and it is a bad game considering not much to do thought it was going to be better XD
Back to top Go down
Zabrake
Gamer
Gamer

Gamer Points : 22

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin, what do you think?   Club Penguin, what do you think? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:30 am

leolion113 wrote:
I have got it and completed it in 2 hours is so easy to do XD and it is a bad game considering not much to do thought it was going to be better XD

What are you talking about? ... You can't complete it, and to be like, completed you need to be an agent and to become an agent you need to have been on it for about 1 year... xD i think your on the wrong game.
Back to top Go down
Leet15
Admin
Admin
Leet15

Gamer Points : 76

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin, what do you think?   Club Penguin, what do you think? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 10:09 am

I hate club penguin, Their missions and games are very repeated and can be beat EASILY.
It's more of a game for "Younger" kids, more then it is for people 10+ I suggest trying Habbo.com, Its a pretty good game, Social based of course but its good.
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-gamers.net
Skopos

Gamer Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin, what do you think?   Club Penguin, what do you think? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 9:57 pm

It's horrible, no other words needed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin, what do you think?   Club Penguin, what do you think? Empty

Back to top Go down

Club Penguin, what do you think?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XtremeGamers :: General :: Gaming Discussion-
Jump to: