XtremeGamers
Welcome to the Xtreme-Gamers.net forums, please register or log in to access full features!
XtremeGamers
Welcome to the Xtreme-Gamers.net forums, please register or log in to access full features!
XtremeGamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sims 'Bustin' Out. (Playstation two)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zabrake
Gamer
Gamer

Gamer Points : 22

Sims 'Bustin' Out. (Playstation two) Empty
PostSubject: Sims 'Bustin' Out. (Playstation two)   Sims 'Bustin' Out. (Playstation two) EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:22 am

Dear user,
Hi! Zabrake again, and im here to talk about, 'The Playstation Two'. (Specificly Sims)
Sims Bustin Out is a fantastic game, and although i cannot survive without the cheats, i enjoy playing it. Have you ever played? Give us your rating. Post below! On sims bustin out, you get to create your own house and live in it! You have a designated area to live in and build your house, and although ive lost it and still can't find it, i have already spent days looking as i can't live without it.

Thanks,
Zabrake
Back to top Go down
Leet15
Admin
Admin
Leet15

Gamer Points : 76

Sims 'Bustin' Out. (Playstation two) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sims 'Bustin' Out. (Playstation two)   Sims 'Bustin' Out. (Playstation two) EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 10:15 am

Eh, its okay but either get the PC version or buy Sims 3 for PC.
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-gamers.net

Sims 'Bustin' Out. (Playstation two)
Page 1 of 1